3/27/17

COLLEGE DAYS

COLLEGE DAY Febuary 9&10, We celebrated the college day at sambag 1 covered court.that day, A lot of activities that we performed inside the sambag 1 covered court. Also in CTS-C they held some of the activities quadrangle. It was a very fabolus day as I experience the best day of my stay as a here in college of technological sciences- cebu. February 9 the first day it was The opening day the celebration started with a parade from the building of school itsef to sambag 1 gym. After we walked for a minutes , and after we arrived at the gym there the real spirit of excitement was seen in every students face as the program started with a bang, there was a bond playing a lively music. The program were hosted by the round lady ms.Nelvieblasco and the very tall man cresryanparonginog the yells and done competition were with nessed on that day. During this event me and my friend go to velez house and after that we go to pardocebu city and we arrived and we eat toslobbowa because me and my friends are so hungry. And after eat toslobbowa I go home earlier because im not feeling well on that day . and after I arrived my house I take a medicince and I sleep a few of minutes to get recovery  After that we decided to travel anywhere but Velez said that he want to get his form 137 at Donsergio National High school. But when we arrived at the school, the school's Registrar's Office was closed and we just decided to go to Pardo to eat "tuslob buwa". When we are done eating Lienver said that he likes to go home because he suffers from stomach ache. Cyra and Michael goes back to school for the blue slip that is to be signed by the coaches. College Day is an opportunity for you to meet classmates within your specific college, meet faculty, administrators, and your academic advisor, as well as learn the expectations that your college has of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING IN STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY

MY LEARNINGS IN STATISTIC AND PROBABILITY My learnings in statistic and probality, Understand that statistics can b...