7/30/16

GOALS IN LIFE

We know that everyone should have a goals in life. Me, I have so many goals in life.
I want to be able to do well and get study habits, there are many things i want to accomplish. One of the most important is to get good grades, i want to be able to get off a good start and get a higher grade.
There are lots of steps to try and achieve my goals. The main one is i need to be more responsible. I have to keep track of my homeworks and write down all my assignments.
I also need to achieve better study habits, In order for me to do all these things and to know well, i have to keep focus and don't let other things in my social life distract me. 
I want to be able to do all these things, and learn to ger used to them on a regular basis. I believe that all these steps will help me to achieve my goals.
I also have another set of goals, In life i know that each one of us have a goal in lifes that we are strive hard to get it. Me, personally i have many goals that i would like to reach throughout my life i also have a set of goals. The first one is i would like to graduate college and find a good job, 
Second, I always want to keep god first in my life, i learned that i can do nothing without him.
No matter how hard i try to keep him out, i can't.
God is a big part of life and i'll take him with me whenever i go, That's what everyone should do.
My last goal is to reach all of my desired goals. If i reach all of my goals, it would be a great success in my life. I would like to help and give money to charity, i would love to help everyone. and i also like to help and give people good advice to help them with their life.
This is one of my topmost goals in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARNING IN STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY

MY LEARNINGS IN STATISTIC AND PROBABILITY My learnings in statistic and probality, Understand that statistics can b...